Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

8/06/2026

How I was alerted by a voice?

 20260806

How I was alerted by a voice?



It happened several months ago.  I was a serious music lover.   I tried to learn  playing guitar and I tried learning to sing.

The day when I was leaving my home and closed my door, I was in the corridor waiting for elevator.  Suddenly I heard a voice from the back of my head.  I cannot know whether it's from inside my head or from outside my head.   The voice said: "quit music".

I cannot know whether it's an order or something like a decision from my own self.

I put it aside for several days.

 I know it is good for me to concentrate in my work and not to put too much time in music. 

Several days later I gave away my guitar for good.

And it was several months later that I really decided to quit music.


  













.
















..


沒有留言: