20260718
Can your country be rich forever?
It depends.
Depends on what?
What is the issue that can make you rich longer?
If the concern is a personal wellbeing, that's normal.
But if the concern is for a culture, or for a nation, or for a group of people, it will be a different thinking approach.
When your concern is higher, you will see more.
The question and its route will be clear.
What makes a culture survive better?
Where is your lifeline?
note
The country will be rich longer if they can use their mind in a better way.
People nowadays can still not know the difference of a mind and a brain.
I don't know it. And I cannot tell the difference.
But many people can feel it.
They can know the difference of a mind and a brain.
You will not be human if you do not have a mind.
And you will not be human if you have too many brains.
If I say, I would say the mind is more important than the brain.
You will not forget the brain if you do have a mind.
But you will forget your mind if you have too many brains.
It seems like a meaningless debate.
And it is meaningless if you do not have a mind.
If you wish to be rich, the above is a necessary concern.
Because a rich animal is meaningless.
If you have too many brains, you will hardly be a human to survive.
..
..
..
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言