Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

1/16/2013

Something

第一次面向鏡頭唱歌 (獻醜了)




(製作出錯, 面孔變形了,只希望下次可改善)


歌詞

Some-thing some-thing I can tell
don’t you don’t you like to hear
me-mor-y can bring- us- close-
last time last time I saw you
In the sun-shine beam-ing light
We are danc-ing to the mu-sic score-
S-w-ing-ing like we- are mad-
To day to day I met you
s-mi- l-ing like be- fore
ti-me sh-ows no-thing on you-
Can you tell me what hap-pened
How canyou keep the fresh-ness of your life-
Pl-ease do not flat-ter me
I am feel-ing the same with you-
Always keep my life op-en
Climb-ing crawl-ing to the goal
He-a-vens will give me my re-ward-
Let’s go danc-ing tothe end- of time-
Let’s go danc-ing tothe end- of time-
Let’s go danc-ing tothe end- of time-



*Who would like to sing "Something" or "Ave Maria"(Bach Gounod)(with Leechard's Lyrics)
Please call Leechard 91864286

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

李察先生, 你好。
多謝你唱歌給我們聽,不管如何你都是我那麼多年來的朋友來的。
至於你的vedio我猜想是否可以在HTIML那裡調整? 把width調去500,把hight:400, 那應該就不會變形的了。

我想請問... 你的意思是否想說,希望我們多寫文章,讓你更了解你的讀者平日生活及想法是怎樣的?

祝安!
Ann ^^

Leechard 李察 說...

Dear Ann

謝謝你的意見,製作方面,並非畫面比例,而是剪接時的錯。不容易改,想在youtube 刪去重作也不成。

至於歌曲的意義,大約最後的一句可能解答你的疑問的。

李察上