Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

8/09/2008




Jesus came to them walking on the lake

Jesus came to them walking on the lake


My Sunday Scripture 2008.8.10.

At day break, Jesus came to them walking on the lake.
When they saw him walking on the sea, they were terrified,
thinking that it was a ghost.
(天亮的時候,耶穌從水面上走向他們。當他們看見他在水
面上走,就害怕起來,以為那是一隻鬼。)----李察試譯
Matthew 14:22-33


李察後記:

這件事,有兩個教訓:
一,造物主是無所不能的。造物主能夠超出現實的規律行事。
二,他們寧願相信那是一隻鬼,而不願意相信那是造物的主
宰。信鬼不信神,是俗世常見心態。

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

我不能否定神的存在,但我亦無法肯定其之出現,不知李察先生有何看法

Leechard 李察 說...

Leechard's feedback
sorry I dont have a chinese keyboard now , so have to write in English
...

I think quite the same with you sometimes, but now I come to a thought
that God is every where. He is just there, inside and outside you and
me.......