Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

9/06/2008




I am there among them

I am there among them

My Sunday Scripture 2008.9.7

I say to you: if on earth two of you are
united in asking for anything, it will be
granted to you by my heavenly Father. For
where two or three are gathered on my Name,
I am there among them.
Matthew: 18:15-20

「我同時也告訴你們,你們中若有兩人在地上同心
合意地祈求,我的天父一定會應允。因為哪裡有兩三
人因我的名相聚,我就在他們中。」

My reading notes:
The point is "united". Jesus will be there
if we are united. Heavenly Father will
grant if we are united. But what is "united"?
I can see that, when our mind is totally
thinking the same…….may be this is the most
difficult part, and may be we should not say
difficult, it is not difficult at all if we
share the same universal feeling , we are
united and we are granted and we are with
Jesus.

Do we share the same feeling here? If we do,
then we are united.
(Leechard)

沒有留言: