20260825
Why it is unthinkable if there is no one guiding us and caring us?
This is the question not for an individual, but for the whole of us.
It is not important if you feel lonely alone.
It is impossible if the humans feeling the same.
It is almost impossible to have a total group of human living in this planet without some super nature guidance if humans has got no purpose and there is no guidance for humans......
It is simply unthinkable.
Because it has exceeded the mind capabilities of us humans.
Can you think outside the limits of your mind?
It is the same theory to ask: can you live without food, water and oxygen?
The question could raise to a further layer of thought:
Can you live without hardships?
.......
My answer is that I hope I can.
The reality is that I cannot.
It means if there is no hardships, there will be no living.
And you can dig further:
If there is no hardship, there will be no meaning.
If there is no enemies surrounding you........
There will be no fun.
But the previous question is-
Why it is unthinkable if there is no one guiding us and caring us?
Are the hardships from your enemies or from your creator?
And I am not trying to prove anything:
Because it is not logical and it is not scientific.
Though sometimes I need to think without rules.........
Rules are obstacles for thoughts.
..
.
.
沒有留言:
發佈留言