Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

8/06/2026

What are the most difficult questions unanswered?

20260806
What are the most difficult questions unanswered?




For example, why there's a universe?

Where does this universe come from?

It was said that the universe is .coming from a tiny dot.

Well, but where does this dot come from?
And I guess some of the concepts in human civilizations is extremely strange:

For example, what is zero?

Can zero becomes something?

There is nothing before the universe,  can "0" becomes "1" ?

I always have some sense of guilt behind my questions.

I dare not asked questions because sometimes it will be blamed.

I think the term "zero" must be only a device of human calculation.

There was no zero before the universe was born.

And I thought that there might be no beginning for this universe.

The universe was always existing.  

The universe was there from the "non-beginning".

It meant it was there, it is there and it will be there.

If people found it strange, it is only that people has been equipped with a formula that there will be a beginning for everything, and it is " Unthinkable " if something happens without a reason.

It is on the  human mindset.   Humans are "accustomed" with a  thought that there must be a beginning for something.

It is not easily acceptable if you tell them there is no beginning for something.

What is "Unthinkable"?

It means it is a problem human minds cannot  process.

It is outside the processing ability of human mind.















..



沒有留言: