20260801
Why I always wish to know when is the best time?
It is common in everyday life. I never know when is the most suitable time. Maybe the problem is not time. The problem is what.
What shall I do?
It is because there will not be a perfect planning for everything.
You always need to gamble a bit.
Please note the sophisticated difference here.
To gamble a bit is not to gamble like a
gambler.
To be human is to face the uncertainty.
If everything is certain, then you are not needed.
Why the nature need the participation of human?
It is because human is not doing everything in a 100% certain way.
Humans are not predictable.
If there is a god, god will not like to have a predictable staff to work for him.
Then what are humans supposed to be doing?
All I can say is: you are supposed to be doing within your judgement.
Once the judgment is ripe, you strike.
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言