Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

5/25/2023

How am I to pay to live with a tiger?

 


Paying is a low level description of a high level effort.


To pay means to put in energy. If you are to put in energy, you have to think how much is enough. And it could be a very high cost.  Because many of the times you need to put your life for it.


We are using our life to exchange all things in the whole world.


Some used their lives to exchange for wine and sex.  All the difference is that they didn't know they are using their lives to exchange for it.


How am I to survive to live with a tiger?


And it's only the first stage of the problem.


Humans need more than survival.


However, very few of the humans like to think.  If they have five minutes,  they feel uncomfortable.  They would turn to their mobile and let the mobile to think for them.


Some people have already given up mobile, that's fine.  But seldom do people can give up their meetings. 


They use meetings to think.


Can a meeting replace my thought?


Yes.


Some other people are thinking for me.  And that is free.


Why is it free?


....


This is the starting point for a serious thinking.


But the more serious question is that it needs more than thinking.


Every country needs to think.


And that is the most urgent matter for the whole world.


How am I to fight with the tiger if I am so poor?  As I have no resources for my country?


Can I avoid being eaten by the tiger?


Yes, I need to think.


Yes, I need to use my effort to think.


I am willing to use up all efforts for this job.


And the answer is in your pocket already.


"Ask, and you will be given", thus said a genius whose name is Jesus.








..




沒有留言: