Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

6/29/2019

What is the long-term-prospect of China and USA?

9205 What is the long-term-prospect of China and USA?



There is a line in the wisdom of China:

The tree wishes to have a peaceful time but the wind never stops. 

You can only live with the wind. There will be no rest for the tree. The only peaceful time of the tree is to swing with the wind. 

It is a little sad for the situation, yet it is beautiful.  

We have another poem of the great poet Li Bai,


I went to the hills for a drink, yellow flowers chased me like mad.

I observed with my drunken eyes how the wind blowing away my hat when I was dancing with the moon. 

She will never let go of me. 

One would find enlightenment deeply planted in such simple scenery.

樹欲靜而風不息

九日龍山飲
黃花笑逐臣
醉看風落帽
舞愛月留人


                        *Leechard Asks*
(#The author is a question raiser. He has raised more than 9000 questions. He is an expert on cultures and he is a qi master as well as a songwriter. 

(#The author can be reached by Whatsapp at 852-91864286)

沒有留言: