Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

3/24/2019

When is the moon shining

The poem was written by Su Shi the ancient Chinese poet.  Lee Chard had rewritten it.

..................


I would like to ask the heavens,
when will the moon come again,
and can the heavens tell me,
what is the time up there.
I would like coming back to my heavenly home 
but I am a bit worried about the weather in  the heavens. It might be too cold for me.
I'd found it a wonderful place here when I was dancing with my shadow of the moon shine.

Oh, what a huge sky and broad is my mind as
I am always seeking.
There should be no hatred. 
The moon is always shining on passionate people.
There were ups and downs for us, and brighter and darker sides of the moon also.
Its just trivial.
High rises are built on the ground,
as heavens are on the planet.

沒有留言: