20260924
What is the major cause of stupidity?
I have checked with the AI about stupidity. The AI told me stupidity is not related to medical or science causes.
And I think the AI is right.
Stupidity is not medical. It means it is not related to slow learning or inborn features.
Many highly educated people are stupid.
They are smart and they are highly educated and they are learned. They have all sorts of resources to their decisions.
But still, they made wrong decisions always.
It is not science. It is history.
How can you deal with a stupid person?
Can you talk with them and educate them or even give them money just to hope that they will not be stupid enough to do bad things?
No, you cannot educate them, but you can give them a lesson.
I hope they will not be that stupid if they have that lesson.
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言