Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

6/03/2021

Why are There Suckers and Fuckers ?


9289  Why are There Suckers and Fuckers    20210603

I used to think that in my fish tank, there were only two kinds of fish. Eaters and Counters. The Eaters like to eat, while the Counters know only to count. The Counters do have a special taste. They count everything. When they observe, they know only the numbers. That is why they like money. Money is the only thing to keep them at bay. Eat don't think, Count to gain, is the motto for the modern fish tank. And there is no end in counting money. That is why they are always thirsty and hungry. They want more.   

However, when I looked carefully at my fish tank, I was disturbed in seeing a large Anglerfish. They are also called Suckermouth Catfish, or Rubbish Cleaners. They have a huge sucker in their throat, like a big vagina sucking on the glass. They suck everything. But it seemed they like secretions on the glass more. Sometimes they would suck on rotten fallen leaves. All their life is sucking and hugging. Do not try to hug them. You cannot get away easily. They would hold on you and will not let go. Can they see the outside world? I am rather sure they cannot. They can only suck. They will never know they are in water; they will never know there is an atmosphere out there upon the water tank. They will never care anything outside, and even themselves. Give them something to suck on and they would think that is home. They would never leave their homes. They were suckers. They would hold on rubbish.  

And the Fuckers are opposite. All their aim in life is to fuck. They would go out and find someone to fuck. They will not be stopping. Do not think they are simple minded. Some of the fuckers did fall on the traps of law and be jailed, and as soon as they leave the jail, they rape again. They are forever fuckers. However, clever fuckers never go to jail. They are successful, many of them presidents and big bosses. 

I was rather disturbed seeing these people. And I have asked my creator many times. Whose fault is that? You have created them; you gave them suckers and fuckers.  Are they to blame when they did all that?

And I have an answer from my Creator: "Do you want them not to eat, not to suck and not to fuck?"

I could not say a word to answer. "But I do hope they can get away from the water and go to the atmosphere?"

"They have other instruments to do that, they have minds. Do they?"

That made me voiceless.  

I knew that is not for the Creator to blame. They do have minds. And though I knew that have been happening for thousands of years, but I am sure they will change. That is evolution. If they cannot get on to the air this generation, they will in the next. And something is happening in the Eastern horizon. 

Good bye then, Counters, Eaters, Suckers, and Fuckers.




 -------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Recent Books by Lee Chard in printable form of pdf files. Read in mobile or print-out. US$12 each.  You will never find them in the Book shops and you may wonder why.

( Whatsapp 852 91864286 to enquire or to order)

1  莊子宇宙 
2  明天誰會富起來(中國精神與世界大勢)
3  莊子寓言
4  李察寓言
5  Fables by Lee Chard
6  莊子兵法(Zhuang Zi Art of War)(bi-lingual)
7  真假莊子(莊子著作李察全譯本)



 




沒有留言: