Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

9/29/2019

A Beauty in My Eyes




I have never had seen a beauty like her. And I have never had such an urge to get closer to a lady like her. I wanted to talk to her, to know more about her. I do not want to lost contact with her. However, when I had realised my thought and knew that was exactly my own feeling, and she was gone. I had lost a second or two, but actually I lost her. Never in my life I had such feelings. I was used to be a calm and quiet man. I have seen so many beautiful girls, yet I had never had such a thought. I would only smile and said to myself, oh, not bad a lady. I will never try to chase after someone. I was at a lost suddenly when she was gone. I keep thinking for myself a reason to follow her, to tell her I am a photographer and would like to take some picture for my magazine, etc, or to interview her for an article for my book, however, all illusions were gone when she disappeared in the crowd. I sat down, and wrote the following poem. Hoping some time and some day she would read the poem.

A simple translation and description of the following poem :

I saw a beautiful lady stopped in front of a glass window of the coffee shop. I thought to myself, why did she stop here. Would it be something special?  I saw her hooked her fingers and smile. Her smile was fresh as new. And I saw a boy of about six years responded. The boy was with a man, seemed to be his father. The man was busying at his mobile. The boy sneaked outside. He was talking with the lady, and she combed his head with her hand, then I realised she must be his mother. They hugged and hugged. The boy was on his toes trying to hold her shoulder, she bended to kiss the boy, her long hair covered the face of him. A few minutes later, they were saying goodbye. And the mother was gone in the crowded street. I saw her smiling tears when she turned. When the boy came back, the man was still busy with his mobile, without moving up his head.

Now the poem was finished for a week or more, and I realised another thing. I was an orphan,  I lost my mother in the age of eleven. A very special kind of loneliness is my life time suffer. And I thought that must be some kind of motivation for me. She must be the reflection of my own mother.  That is why she was so beautiful in my eyes. And that is why I don't want to lost contact with her. I still wish she can read my poem.




單親
(荒與亂的一個下午,孤坐茶餐廳中,忽見美人窗前佇足,還以為發生了甚麼。)


玻璃窗外見佳人
鈎指輕彈笑容新
六歲男童抬望眼
多時不見是娘親
稍窺嚴父枱前坐
低頭打機入迷神
閃身側走出門去
美人一攬入懷深
撫頭摸面開眼笑
攀抱輕把珠唇搖
依依道別捨不得
百看回眸淚笑流
揮別娘親人海去
有人打機未抬頭
   (李察  一九年九月深秋)

沒有留言: