20280906
Why you need to ask questions?
Because questions have a leading force to lead you somewhere. Or maybe their force is not from the questions. It is from yourself.
Questions can be internal, but basically it is external more.
Questions keep you alerted.
Life without questions is dull.
It would be tasteless and meaningless.
Questions can make your eyes open wide
You'll be probing everything and anything.
The question is, what are you looking for?
Most of the time you might like to search for the beauties in your question.
Don't worry if you found ugliness.
You can enjoy your beauty and cure ugliness.
When ugliness is eliminated, what is left is clean and beauty.
note
the following is from
園丁集, 泰戈爾
The Gardener – Poem I by Tagore the Indian poet
Servant:
"I was walking by the road, I did not know why,
When the noon was past and bamboo branches rustled in the wind.
The outstretched shadows from the shoulders of the sun
Lay prone upon the dust.
I was walking by the road, I did not know why."
Queen:
"What is it that you seek, O traveller,
In this frail boat of mine?
The shore is far, and the night is dark,
And the water is rough and high."
Servant:
"I seek the touch of your feet, O queen,
I seek the touch of your feet.
Not for a gift, not for a boon,
But for the touch of your feet.....
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言