Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

10/10/2026

How important is the concept of oneness?

 20261010

How important is the concept of oneness?



"Oneness"  is important in understanding the universe and our life.

Yes, we have only one universe and we have only one life.

It was said that cats do have nine lives.  Bit cats are cats and we are human.   We must have only one.

Some people might argue there might be different universes.   There might be a positive universe and a negative universe.   And the older Chinese believe there are nine heavens on top of us.

However, it is important to realize that we are the only one species in the one universe.

Why there might not be more than one?

Can we have two or three and four universes and two and three and four lives ahead of us?

My answer is no.

Its the only chance we have we must try hard enough to "live" it,  or "spend" it, or "finish" it.

It is only a personal idea.   It is only my personal faith.   I cannot give you proof.  And I cannot say it is the only truth.   I'll be happy if you tell me there will be more lives for me ahead of my present life.

But I know that I won't be striking so hard if I belive I can live more than one life.   I might be lazy and wishing to leave my work for the next life to finish.

I must finish all my jobs in this life.














..



沒有留言: