20261008
Can the soul be separated from the body?
Following is an old article I wrote many years ago. It is about the death of my grandma.
Life is like an inner flame.
You may not know when this flame started. This little spark, just lit up inside your stinky skin bag. You walk, you run and you wake or you sleep....even you were floating and flying and the flame within never stops.
You will never know when the flame began to burn out.
The hospital suddenly called and said that the grandma
is no longer able to make it, as her heartbeat is getting slower and slower. They told me to come quickly.
She was lying in bed. The machine next to it is beeping. There are still over twenty heartbeats left. Sometimes it's a dozen or so times. But she just lay still. The eyelids are deeply closed. A very peaceful look. I touched her. I felt her head and lift the quilt cover to hold her hand. Last night, her right hand was particularly hot. But at this moment, it's cold. I was trying to help her with some "qi", though I knew it is useless. Last night, the feeling of her qi was still very strong. But at this moment, it doesn't work.
Her heart was still beating. The machine shows that there are still ten or twenty beats left. But actually, her soul might have already left earliet in the morning. The flame inside has already extinguished. This was a scene that I cannot imagine. Afterwards, me and other family member had talked about it, all felt the same that her soul has left but she was still there.
She clearly understood that she had already left. Although her heart was still beating slowly.
The inner fire was burning, but it can hardly be seen. Even if it extinguishes, you will not know. She was going very fast. You can't chase her, it's too late.
I can only know that she is happy. I visited her hours ago. She could recognize people, and her face was full of cheerful smiles. She is seldom so cheerful. Everyone is very relieved. In fact, she already knows. She knew she was going on a long journey. She knew there was another start. How happy she is. She preferred to start earlier. Her heartbeat is still racing, and she can't wait.
Note: Actually, this is a phenomenon worth studying: The soul has already gone, but the heart is still beating. Like a fan, the wind no longer exists, but the fan leaves are still rotating. The soul has already left, but the heart is still beating, and it hasn't stopped for many minutes.
生命是否「飛翔」?
………………………… 李察(問到底No.8080 2011 0331 Thursday)
生命宛如一朵內在的火焰。
你未必知道,這火焰是何時開始燃著的。這一朵小小的火花,就在你的臭皮囊的內裡點起。你行走奔跑,你醒你睡,你浮游飛行,那內在的火焰不絕。
你更加不會知道,這火焰是何時開始熄滅的。
醫院忽然打電話來,說老人家不行了,心跳愈來愈慢了,叫趕快去。
她躺在床上。旁邊的機器在嗶嗶的響。心跳數字還有二十幾下。有時是十幾下。但她只是躺著不動。眼皮深深閉合。好安詳的一副樣子。我去摸她。摸她的頭,還掀起被子來,摸她的手。昨天晚上,她還是右手特別熱的。但此刻,卻是涼了。還想運一點氣,幫幫她。昨天晚上,氣感還是很強的。但這時刻,卻不通了。
她的心還在跳。機器顯示,還有十幾二十下。但其實人已經一早走了。內裡的火焰已經熄了。這是從未想過的場面。事後幾個人談起,不約而同的,都有這感覺。
她明明白白的,是已經走了。雖然外在的心,還在微微的跳。
這內在的火,何時燃亮,你不會知道。何時熄滅,你更加不會知道。她走得飛快。你想追,也來不及了。
只知道,她是快樂的。數小時之前去看她。她還認得人,滿臉都是開朗的微笑。她很少是這樣開朗的。大家都非常放心。其實,她已經知道了。她知道要遠行了。她知道要有另一個開始了。她多麼快樂。她寧願早一些出發。心跳未停,她已經急不及待了。
李察顧問服務
查詢電話 2559-4690
★(寶貴意見,大家分享。請寫到以下電郵地址:
Academy2008@hotmail.com
★(或請直接鍵入以下的 ‘comments’ 連結點:
(Or, click the ‘comments’ link below.)
(明天問題:
沒有留言:
發佈留言