Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

9/28/2026

What if you have a second chance?

 20260928

What if you have a second chance?



" A second chance " means regret.

We all have something wrong sometimes.   To regret is no good.   It is better to look forward for a next chance.   If you are well prepared,  if you have a good mind,  you might have a better choice.

The chance is given.   But the choice is yours.

What are you going to do if the same chance is given to you?

Will you be better prepared?

But I think I'll be the same.

If I were 11,   I think my fate will be the same. My mother will be taken away at the same time,  and I will be the same street boy.....

Will history be the same?

Will the war of humans be the same?

Do we have a better choice if we were to live again?

Can we be smarter?

It all matters within the mind.

If we have a dirty mind, we will do ugly things

If we have a clean mind, we'll do beautiful things.

The world will be better because of our clean mind.


note


薛西弗斯,有何意思?
.
.
世界上所有的哲學思想,歸結到最後,總會來
到這一個地方:究竟人類是否需要努力,而這種努力,
又是有沒有效果的。

薛西弗斯是一個感染力極強的希臘故事。故事中
的巨人,被天神處罰,要扛一塊巨石上山。但每次當
巨人扺達山巔,那塊巨石,就會迅雷不及掩耳地滾回
山下。而巨人,只有默默承受,重新再開始。

如果因此而判斷,希臘哲學是消極的,那就是錯
了。故事只是說,巨人並沒有放棄。他只是一再重新
自己。而故事是沒有結尾的。誰也不可能知道,巨人
的努力,有甚麼結果。但其中的意義,極度鮮明:就
算是失敗一萬次,他也會重新再來。他是不死的。故
事的永恆意義,就在此處。

現實生活中,一個人,努力只可能有一次。那首
歌的歌聲:Could we start again? 只有莊子的回
答最清楚。薪盡火傳。火是永恆的。(2007.1.9)




..



沒有留言: