Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

9/03/2026

Are people who are right-brain dominant particularly impulsive?

Are people who are right-brain dominant particularly impulsive?


It might not be the case that the dominant brain can bring people impulsive feelings.

Because you need to have a mind to decide things.

And your mind is not any part of the organs from your body.

Your mind is not your finger,  is not your eyes, is not your lungs. And of course,  it is not your heart. 

I don't know the difference of mind and soul.   But I do know that they can represent your whole.

I would rather use the word "urge" more than impulsive.

Yes, we need to have an urge to do something.

It could be very bad for anyone if he doesn't have an urge to do anything.

And the question is:   Is it an urge to make a living?

It is always forgotten that "Money is a tool,  not an aim."

The world will be better if more people understand this secret.

I am sorry that I have this conclusion because I am asking not this question.

My question is:  Are right-brain dominant people  particularly impulsive?

The answer should be: Yes, we need to have an urge.   It is for everyone,  no matter you are right brain oriented or  left brain oriented,  you need to have a full insight about life, and do what you want to do.









..


-

沒有留言: