20260804
Why I hate my electronic watch?
Every time when I need to know the time, I need to shake my hand to wake up the light on my watch, then they would let you see the time.
I like to use my old mechanic watch. You don't need to pay attention to the time whenever you need to see it. And the needles are running like real. They are true time indicators. They are not a shadow on a stupid device.
Maybe it is good, but I hate it.
Why it is good?
Because time is important. You need to pay a little attention to it. You don't need to do anything in a mechanical watch. But now you need to do something to know the time.
Maybe it is truly good.
Because you need to watch the time always.
Yesterday, I planned to use one hour to study something.
I used an an electronic watch.
Time is passing away in an absolutely alerted way.
Oh my god! Should I pay so much attention to the minutes and seconds?
Can I forget the time and enjoy working?
I think if I can totally forget about the time, I will be Free. But I know it is not allowed.
So I am not so happy as I should be.
Because I don't like to answer that question:
How many years are left for you?
..
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言