20260813
Do you know your conclusion before you have started writing?
My answer is that I am not sure. The most special moment is writing music, your notes are following a certain pattern to go on. But they will not be completely your own idea. Something new and something fresh will come up suddenly. You cannot refuse the sudden explosion of ideas. Could it be all your own ideas?
And your life is the same. Your life is just like music going on without your own approval.
External influence might be less if you are smart enough. You can know which is your own idea which is not your own.
And life is like that. You are not pushing your own life always. Some other efforts are pushing behind you. Where does these efforts coming from?
I cannot give you an answer because I don't know it either. What I know is the efforts did exist.
You will not be knowing what is going on in your life.
Actually, I should have said that you will not know what is going on in your mind or your life.
Maybe you can change your mind and then change your life.
Everyone must be very careful about that.
If anyone loses control over his own mind, he will lose control over everything. He might be mad.
But it might not be bad.
It is tasteless if you are living on like that forever.
Certainly some idea can explode in your mind and you do something extraordinary.
You are not doing everything routinely and meaninglessly forever, because it is not your wish.
If you can know you are doing meaningless things, you'll be smarter.
It is wonderful.
As for me, I am refusing seduction always.
Though I hope I can do something special.
It is too boring for me.
..
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言