202608012
What is the secret about life?
If humans cannot find out its secret, it means humans will remain ignorant.
The universe is a strange place.
But I can sense that humans are the only living beings in the whole universe with the company of many other forms of lives within the limitation of planet earth.
If we do not know the secret about life, it means our understanding is zero.
It means we know nothing about ourselves and this universe.
It is not acceptable at all.
But we have been living under such conditions for thousands of years, if the period for the beginning of life is not included.
We humans are ignorant.
But still we are living very well and very comfortable.
The worst part is humans are fighting each other without knowing where to go.
It is a naive and funny bad thing.
Lots of people think that they are on the right track of life.
It's just funny and it is the reality.
Of course I can sleep well like anyone else.
Although I can never forget the aim to search.
It is too slow and maybe it is useless, but still we are working on it.
I think you agree with me.
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言