Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

5/21/2012

婚姻問題的精彩補充:

來信:


Tony Taibi 提到...

有關這位讀者的問題, 小弟想引用Stephen Covey的「The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People」中的一段來回答:

At one seminar where I was speaking on the concept of proactivity, a man came up and said, "Stephen, I like what you're saying. But every situation is so different. Look at my marriage. I'm really worried. My wife and I just don't have the same feelings for each other we used to have. I guess I just don't love her anymore and she doesn't love me. What can I do?"

"The feeling isn't there anymore?" I asked.

"That's right," the reaffirmed. "And we have three children we're really concerned about. What do you suggest?"

"Love her," I replied.

"I told you, the feeling just isn't there anymore."

"Love her."

"You don't understand. The feeling of love just isn't there."

"Then love her. If the feeling isn't there, that's a good reason to love her."

"But how do you love when you don't love?"

"My friend, love is a verb. Love - the feeling - is a fruit of love, the verb. So love her. Serve her. Sacrifice. Listen to her. Empathize. Appreciate. Affirm her. Are you willing to do that?"

2012年5月21日 下午12:04

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

thank you very much.
louis