Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

9/16/2011


Where is my mid-autumn night's dream?


Where is my mid-autumn night's dream?
…………………………………………Leechard
(Quest No.8240e     2011 0916 Friday)

In the night of the mid-autumn, I woke up in a very bad dream. The time was five in the morning. Actually, I always welcome such dreams. It provides endless inspiration for me. I cherished the moments.

It was in that moment, I had come up with some thoughts about the mid-autumn festival. I wish to write them down.

The first day, though I had thoughts in my mind, I could not write a word. The second day, I could only write a few lines. The third day, I had found new ideas, and needed some more time to prepare it......





Inquiry 852- 2559-4690

★Write to
Academy2008@hotmail.com

★Or, click the ‘comments’ links below.

沒有留言: