20260729
What are we going to do before we are extinct?
"Extinct" doen't mean dead. If humans are extinct, it means more than dying. It means there will never be humans again.
If that really happens, what can humans do? And if the extinction is fully completed, nothing can left, even a piece of paper or a tube of human sperms and eggs are not allowed.....
What can we humans do?
May be you can bury some human cells in the moon.
What can you do?
That's why we need to do our best effort to keep ourselves survive.......
The question is how.
DREAM
I have a very bad dream after I finished writing and went to bed. The dream came late in this morning. I dreamt arguing with a young man. I was winning and he was losing. Finally I won his guitar from him when he lost. He was very unhappy and left. And than I woke with the guitar still in my dream. What do I need this guitar for? I wish to give him back the guitar but its impossible as he was gone. I had done something really bad and it was inreversible.
What is the meaning of the dream?
Is there any motto for me?
..
沒有留言:
發佈留言