Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

7/28/2026

How can I see the world?

 20260728

How can I see the world?  



I can only see the world in a little spot I'm staying.

Sometimes I can scan the globe on my desk with  imagination.

Otherwise, the world is a very unclear image in my brain.

And it is easy for us to forget about the world.  We need to attend to many things everyday.

All the small things are so vividly clear in my mind, and its rarely linked with the  total scenario, or, the"world" i wish to see......though it is the "world" here with me.

From the spinning globe on my desk,  I can only imagine......is there any one on the other end of the globe sharing with me some thoughts?

Maybe.  if it so happened that you are reading me now.

Can I share my brain waves with any stranger on earth?

I thought the answer is  definitely yes.

We are not only sharing the atmosphere.   We must be sharing something much more important that we don't know.   Perhaps you can say that it is the spirit of a spirit.   There must be something on top of our spirits.   It is the spirit of the spirit.   And we must be sharing it now.

And if you are reading, then a much stronger link is between you and me.   But if you are not reading still there is a spirit on top of us.

Humans must be connected through something  they don't know.

That's why you are concerned.

How can I see the world in my mind?

Do I need to drop myself on the Amazon forest to see the Amazon?

Do I need to descend to Brazil and go to see my friends in Argentina?

Their songs are singing in my ear always, though I dont see them.......











..

沒有留言: