Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

11/24/2022

Robinsons Road

 9407   Dreaming to Somewhere  20221124




I thought I need to write down this dream to remember it.


Maybe I can get some meaning  from it later.


I brought an old car from an old woman in the dream. 


Actually, it was the old woman's husband's car.  It seemed to be a black Volkswagen.  But it was a little bigger. 


When I climbed into the drivers seat, there were already a few  passengers sitting behind me.


The car was very old.  It seemed to be flimsy.   Yet it was very clean. The  driver before managed  it so well  that I have to admit he must be an excellent driver. 


The car had got a special key hole in the front panel. The key was red. And it seemed to be plastic and complicated in a square shape. I tried to insert the red key into the hole. But the old woman stopped me. 


She told me that it was for some other purpose. She explained to me in a few words. But I couldn't get her meaning. So I used the other key to start the car.


The car moved a few inches forward. 


 I heard a man screamed behind my seat.  I remembered that the driver's seat was in the left side.  And it was not my habbit to drive in such a left handed car. 


The man screamed that the car had caught him.  Actually he meant the car had caught his bank cheque. And I said, why you put your bank cheque  outside the window?  It seemed the bank cheque had been  caught somewhere in holes at the nearby wall.  


The man tried  with some effort to retrieve the bank cheque from the wall.  Then I realized that the street was narrow.


And then I asked the passengers: Where are you going?   Where am I to take you  to? And no one  answered. It seemed that they would drop off  only by signals.  They were reluctant to tell me their destination.


Suddenly it occurred to me from somewhere that we were going to Robinsons Road. 


I said to myself,  very well then,  we should be going to  Robinsons Road.  And I found strange things later.  


That we seemed to be in Macau  and definitely not in Hong Kong.  There isn't any Robinson's Road in Macau.


However, the car had been started. And I didn't realize  that there was no Robinson's road by that time.


It seemed  to be in a steep hill somewhere. I pushed my brake hard to slow the car running downhill. It was only inches from the walls.


I turned and turned around the streets.  I tried hard from my memory  to search the directions of Robinson's Road. 


 The car was running uphill sometimes. And I pushed the fuel peddle so hard  that it was not to be a peddle from a car,  but a peddle from a  bicycle.   I tried and tried and suddenly the peddle worked.  The car gained momentum to move uphill again.


It was by this time I suddenly woke up.  I realized that it was a dream.  But I could not leave the dream. I could only let it  running in my brain again and again for a while when I was lying  in the bed.


I kept asking myself: Where are we going? Why no one would tell me destinations?  And how am I to drive these people to the place?


However I had found it really interesting that I had one more extra key hole in the  car.


What am I to use this plastic red  key for? What if I insert the key into that hole? Can the extra key help me? 


 I have no answer from anywhere. I just remembered the dream. The dream ended so abruptly  that I need to have some more time  to figure out the meaning of it.




The end.



沒有留言: