Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

6/25/2013

Why I never try wireless plane?





Besides writing, I had tried fishing, sailing, swimming, judo, playing violin, cycling, photography, or even drama. Very much like other youth, one would try many things, until one day, you will find and settle on what you really wanted to do. 

And I have given up so many things. One by one, I know I cannot keep them, have to give up.

I had given up violin for three or four times. I have never had the chance to learn violin when I was young. I started learning it when I grow up. And soon I found I had not enough time to practice it, I have to leave.  Those were painful moments, but I have no choice. For a grown up man to learn the delicate instrument, is time consuming and never easy. However, several years later, I felt itch again. I would try another time, keeping it for almost a year, and give up again. It is disappointing to my violin teacher and me. It has been my dream when I was young, but dreams are not reality.

I have one thing I would never give up, and one thing I will never try. Writing is my only career, and I have been doing it for the last 50 years. The violin had almost at one time made me giving up writing. It was when I found practicing in the street is so interesting and I did it every day, delaying my writing to a dangerous point. However, I did not give up writing.  

The thing I will never try is flying.

I meant wireless plane flying.

I never dare to start it. When I was young, the price for a model wireless plane was so high, I did not try. Now the price is so low, even the poorest child can easily obtain one, but when I walked past the display windows, I dare not even look at them.

Because I knew in my deepest heart, that if I try this, there would be no way out. I will keep on flying my toy planes, and forget every thing.

So this is a little taboo for me. It is my secret restricted area. I can try many things, including my violin, but I should never try this.

It will transform my life, and change me into something else, and I shall never accomplish my writing tasks.

May be I will become an expert on wireless planes, or drones, but it is not what I wanted.





8547 Why I never try wireless plane 20130625     By Leechard

沒有留言: