Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

10/01/2011


What is “external time”?

What is “external time”?
…………………………………………Leechard
(Quest No.8247e     2011/10/01 Saturday)


I hope this is the very basic understand that all people should know it in the near future. That all time from the clocks we know on earth are external time. You can use a clock, or any other means to measure the growth or development of something, then you are measuring the external time.

For example, if you measure my time from another galaxy, you will find I am only 10 years old, even actually I am now 90. Though these kinds of measuring of time are hot topics on science stories, some people predicted if you go to another galaxy and you “will” become 10 years old then.

However, this is but the external counting only.

I am 90 years old and that is the real time of my life. If you use a slower clock to count it, that is meaningless.

Am I challenging the formidable Einstein? I dare not.

I only tried to point out; things could have their own growth rate. In addition, external counting does not change the growth rate.

Some will argue with me. What if I have a slower heartbeat and metabolic rate in another galaxy?

Of course, that is possible. Then, You are growing slower, but you are not going back. I am 90 years old, ten years later perhaps I will be 92 only, but I will never come back as 10 years old. And I cannot send a telegraph to another “me” who is living in another “time”. (If Einstein lives today, he will send email instead of telegraph.)

Because, time cannot be separated from the things. Every “thing” has its own time. What is countable is external time only.

Even though the external time could change, but the internal time will not.

Am I challenging Einstein? I hope not. Because I do not understand his theory. I only tried to find out the very basic meaning of time. If he was wrong, he must be wrong from the very beginning.








Inquiry 852- 2559-4690

★Write to
Academy2008@hotmail.com

★Or, click the ‘comments’ links below.

沒有留言: