Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

10/09/2026

Have you dreamed about flying?

 20261009

Have you dreamed about flying?



I have dreamed about flying a few times.  It was so vividly clear that I cannot forget them. 

It was the most wonderful feeling about flying in dreams.

I was flying over large crowds of people in the underground subway hall.  It was the largest underground subway hall in Hong Kong.   Lots of crowded people were walking quickly beneath.  Everyone was silent and not talking with each other,  I was amazed because I was flying over their heads and I could see how they were heading for the trains.

And I grabbed some people under my arm and I put them somewhere high. And they were happy too. I did it quite a few times.

The dream of  flying were psychological studies for a long time.  And the only thing I know is that I was happy when flying:   It was happiness although it was a dream.

This kind of happiness cannot be real in real life.   But it is a treasure in my memory.  I know what is happiness.

There were real happiness I have told you before in my articles. I thought if I have not experienced about that it must be my absolute lost in life:   I will be leaving empty handed from a treasure island. 

And now I am not empty handed.

I can tell you what do I have in my treasure.

It's the absolute beauty in human creations, like music.  But now it is real.   It was in a dream, but it is real.

You will be really, really rich if you have that feeling.










..






Dreams of flying are among the most common dream themes, and they rarely have one fixed meaning. Usually they symbolize freedom, escape, control, confidence, or transcendence—but the exact meaning depends on how the dream felt and what is happening in your waking life.


Common interpretations:


· If the flying felt joyful and effortless: You may be feeling confident, liberated, or “on cloud nine.” It can reflect success, relief from pressure, or a desire for more independence.

· If you were flying high and fast: Ambition, risk-taking, spiritual growth, or wanting to rise above everyday problems.

· If flying felt scary or out of control: You may feel overwhelmed, anxious, or unsure about a change. It can suggest fear of failure or losing control.

· If you struggled to stay airborne or flew low: Obstacles, self-doubt, or a sense that something is holding you back.

· If you were flying over water, cities, or mountains: Water often represents emotions; cities can represent social pressure; mountains can represent challenges or goals.

· If you felt “light as air”: This can reflect a desire for peace, mental clarity, or release from heaviness. Air itself often symbolizes intellect, communication, breath, and spirit.

· If you were lucid and enjoyed it: It may simply be your brain exploring a pleasant state during REM sleep. Flying dreams are common in lucid dreaming.


Psychologically, Freud saw flying as wish fulfillment or sexual energy; Adler saw it as striving for superiority or mastery; Jung saw it as transcendence and individuation. Physiologically, it can be triggered by REM sleep, inner-ear sensations, breathing changes, stress, or medication.


Spiritually and culturally, flying can mean soul travel, spiritual freedom, or connection to something greater.


The best way to interpret it is to ask:

How did I feel? Was I in control? Where was I flying? Who was with me? What is stressing or exciting me right now?


If the dream felt good, it likely reflects a desire for freedom, joy, or expansion. If it felt bad, it may point to anxiety or feeling overwhelmed. It is not usually a literal prophecy—more often a mirror of your inner state.

沒有留言: