Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

4/14/2024

Why a glass was broken on top of my head?


 9587



It happened only a while ago at 3.40pm, April 14, 2024 at the back street of the Youth Square in Chai Wan, Hong Kong.


I was sitting there writing.  Someone told me a glass was broken on 12th floor.   It was exactly on top of my head.


People have been trying to kill me many times.


Cars were running at me twice a few years ago.


They drove into a hawker area in the evening trying to run me down.


Some people throw a living snake at me in the back hills of the University of Hong Kong.


Someone put a snake beneath my car at Po Shan Road. A passerby  shouted to me not to open my car door as a snake was there waiting for my foot.


Po Shan Road was the favourite spot for me parking my car. I used to park here and work in the University Library, just to save some parking fee. People were angry with me why the police had never given me a ticket.


And then the snakes were coming.


They have been silent for several years.  I thought I am safe. 


At this time is a new attempt.






 i was sitting here






沒有留言: