Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

5/04/2021

Why Hong Kong hasn't changed?

9283   Why Hong Kong hasn't changed?   20210504


Hong Kong hasn't been changed internally. Everything internal remained the same. I meant Every Thing. The external structures seemed different, but it remained the same internally. 

The internal web is just like an octopus. It has got millions of hands and the hands were everywhere in the internal body of Hong Kong. 

No one can escape the internal grap of the octopus hands. It can reach your inner family members and change them. 

Newspapers? TV stations? Universities? Important institutions? They are all funny stocks only.  The internal cells were all members of a secret power, external flags were only a better hiding shelter for them. 

External approach is important some times. Just like an urgent turmor need to be taken away. But the real reason behind the turmor was untouched. 

They were like secret virus grown in the cells of the body, and they were linked up with a secret web. When you use a scissor to cut away some of the links, the links were just like octopus hands, they can re-grow and healed in a very short time. The worse of all is that people  love the secret web. Because it can give the mediocre people a chance to occupy important positions. If you cannot run a good business, if you cannot find a girl friend or boy friend, if you cannot get into a certain organization, some one will offer you help. Only that you need to surrender your soul. And people are loving it like mad. It was an open secret in Hong Kong. 

I am isloated since I was fired by a newspaper. And since then, my friends left me and joined the isolation. Those were highly educated people. They were writers and editors and intellectuals. 

I cannot publish my books not only in Hong Kong. I went to Taiwan and approached several book distributors and naively believed I can have a chance there. The editors kindly received my scripts and refused. It seems they had received the same order as their reason to refuse me were all the same. 

I have found no way to publish my books. So I changed to write songs. Hoping to find out in the field of music  true beauty of human nature. 

I had contacted some student singers in Jiangxi Province. They were happy to sing for me because I paid for them. However, not a long time afterwards, all of them stopped singing for me. It seemed they had received the same threat. I begged and begged, but to no result. 

And I had contacted several publishing house in Wuhan and Heilongliang. I sent them my books hoping to publish them in China. And I was too naive to believe there were no secret networks in China. They all turned me down and gave the same reason. I was told that it was not because my books were badly written, but because the books do not fit the taste of the Chinese people. I was quite doubtful with that because one of my main theme in writing is the Spirit of China. And I could not believe their explanations. I can only believe their networks were huge. I could never forget how I approached a Shanghai culture authority to register copyright for me and were refused years ago.  

I found closed doors everywhere. 

The isolation hasn't been stopped. 

I found my school mates were staying away from me. I have lost most of my friends in the fields of literature, now I have lost my older school mates too.  I cannot sleep for almost a year since March 2020. Who was the one behind my school mates?  I have reason to 、guess it was from Canton this time.  

For me it is not important at all. If I could not sleep that was because my wisdom is not strong enough to encounter such isolations. People were trying to kill me so many times, and I had disclosed it in my blog, but you will not see them in ALL the Hong Kong news medias. 

Theat of life did not stop me from sleeping, it was Hong Kong and Taiwan and even Mainland China that worried me. If the secret networks were built up so strongly everywhere, it will not be a long time to have the US control over China.  And history will laugh again. 





----------------------------------------------------------


Recent Books by Lee Chard in printable form of pdf files. Read in mobile or print-out. US$12 each.  You will never find them in the Book shops and you may wonder why.

( please try calling Whatsapp 852 91864286 )

1  莊子宇宙 
2  明天誰會富起來(中國精神與世界大勢)
3  莊子寓言
4  李察寓言
5  Fables by Lee Chard
6  莊子兵法(Zhuang Zi Art of War)(bi-lingual)
7  真假莊子(莊子著作李察全譯本)







沒有留言: