Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

3/19/2018

My computer was recovered

It had been dead for four days. It died very suddenly, like being shot by a long-range rifle. This morning I tried to turn it on. It  came back to life. I could not know what had happened. May be that was only a temporary collapse of the batteries, or may be that was a time-bomb-virus with a timer in it. It was almost 96 hours for the recover. It made me think, we the end users of computers are a group of weakest people who do not know the modern technology of the computer science or even the AI. We are not armed or protected. We can only suffer and being beaten.
(I brought it to two repair shops the day before, they asked for a repair fee for half the cost of the computer itself. I didn't let them do it. )

Leechard shares 20180319, 13:36, Singapore time.

沒有留言: