Letters in Chinese

李察通訊 Letters in Chinese
https://leecha.blogspot.hk/

2/13/2023

Should I shoot into the head?

 


 Use a sword of no thickness to enter the hollow. 以無厚入有間.


This is the second method of the Zhuang Zi Art of War.


It's a wonderful moment to watch the balloon show recently*.


If you dare to touch my baby,  I will shoot your head.


And of course, I will not shoot my baby.


The question is, am I brave enough to shoot your head?


Do I have the love to protect my baby?


Am I wise enough to do the most suitable things? 


Do I have the love for the  people?


Yes, I will love the Chinese people as well as the United States people.


I love you always.


If I need to shoot anything,  I will shoot into the hollow.


But where is the hollow?


The hollow is inside the head.


The United States people is a bewitched people........


Where is the target?


It's such a wonderful moment to ponder about all this,   at the  beginning of the Spring.




* Fox News,  Sky news and ABC TV.







沒有留言: