9/25/2026

What if I am stupid?

 20260925

What if I am stupid?




I hope this is not a question for me myself when I am dying.

I will never wish to have such a conclusion for my life with such a question.

It would be extremely bad if I have to admit I am stupid and I was stupid in my whole life.

This is the least thing I wish to do.

Do I have a doubt myself?

I dare not say it.

But I need to promise myself and I wish to promise my parents who are all in heaven now that I  will do things I will not regret.

Yes, with no regret is the highest and lowest requirement for one's life.

It is a blessing for anyone who can know he is doing something he will not regret.

Not anyone knows that he is blessed at all.

Not everyone knows what is a regret.

You are blessed if you have such a sense.

Always remind yourself:

Have I done all my necessary work?

Have I done all the work I needed to do?

Don't miss anything.  You will regret it.













..

沒有留言:

發佈留言